Friday, November 19, 2010

CSA!

Many good meals from Farm Fresh To You! (Please check this co-op out! They are incredible. Excellent produce delivered to your door. And if you want to order from them, let me know. I have a discount code!)

I seriously love cooking good, fresh food. There is something satisfying about cooking and sitting down and enjoying food on a real plate.

Here was lunch (I should have snapped a photo):
Butter lettuce and radicchio salad with French dressing (dijon mustard, a dash of olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper) and a cranberry stilton crumble (would have loved a few sliced almonds or walnuts...but no nuts in the pantry...)
Roasted golden beets with goat cheese
Bartlett pear
Hot green tea

Yeah. I feel pretty great and very fortunate right about now.
And almost ready to tackle that pile of clothes I've been telling myself to organize.
Back to cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment